Friday, August 19, 2011

After a week...

Impressions of Norwegians after a week: Same as my first impressions and still adjusting..

Impressions of Norway after a week: Same as my first impressions.
1. EXPENSIVE -- Still not over this...
2. Beautiful --I've done some more exploring of the city and have not at all been disappointed. I'm super stoked to explore the rest of Norway!
3. Weather -- The weather here is quite finicky. Its been either sunny or raining, and by raining, I mean sprinkling... the kind where you don't even want to take your umbrella out but can still get wet. The temperature has been in the high 50's to low 60's (in Fahrenheit), which is quite nice, except that it is only mid-August. I'm afraid of what December will be like.

Here are some pictures of Sognsvann, one of the biggest lakes in Oslo:











No comments:

Post a Comment