Monday, September 5, 2011

Vivian Cruises Sognefjord

Majestic. Tranquil. Magical. Mind-blowing. Magnificent. Extraordinary. These words cannot even begin to describe how amazing Sognefjord is and the pictures do not do it any justice. I began to appreciate nature and its beauty so much more. I took an express boat from Flam to Bergen going through Sognefjord. It was a five hour trip and it was worth every second. There was light rain and it was super windy so I was getting pelted in the face with the water. It actually really hurt like someone threw a snowball in face from 5 feet away. But I was a champ and stayed on the deck until I couldn't feel my hands anymore.  Every time I wanted to go back inside, I couldn't because it was just so beautiful that I did not want to miss anything. Seriously, this was one of the best, if not the best, experiences I have ever had.

















No comments:

Post a Comment